Saturday, March 28, 2009

Finish what is started

Why don't you finish a conversation instead of run off and pretend it didn't exist in the first place? Why don't you try and find a solution instead of pretend that everything is just fine and dandy? Take into consideration what is being said and try and talk it out instead of leave it at a disagree ment. Communication skills are a true key to anything and when they are nonexistant nothing gets accomplished and my life is going down a hill that is leading to being miserable. I am becoming nonexistant in my own household. My feelings don't matter and are pushed aside and I am supposed to pretend like everything is just fine. No I don't want to sit in front of the tv for hours on end. God forbid you try to love me like you used to. You break my heart on a daily basis and don't even care. I might as well be 60 and in a marriage where I walk around like a ghost. I cry when you don't see me. I pray to God you will at least pay attention long enough to realize something is wrong. Instead, I go to sleep at night hoping not to wake up crying again.

2 comments: