Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Finally!

I finally created a blog that isn't a part of Myspace or Facebook. That is just mine and I can control who knows the address to the blog. Jeremy said I should start journaling again and I agree so I have chosen to journal this way. Uninhibited and unfiltered is how I choose to write this. I don't want to worry about stepping on anyone's toes or hurting anyone's feelings. When I'm mad at Jeremy I want to be able to express it without being labeled a bad wife.. When I am fed up with my children I want to be able to express it without being labeled a bad mother. I want to be able to vent my true feelings about something without being bashed for it. We all know feelings change as much as the wind and everything is situational.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link!
    Now......WIFE? Ummmm I don't remember reading that announcement!
    CALL ME DAMNIT!

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get married and not tell us or what Les??? I'm glad you have this outlet to talk...I love to read about YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link, chica! It is nice to have a private place and I totally agree that everything is situational. I have some projects (one for work, one for fun) that I am working on which require a lot of writing so I won't be starting one of these anytime soon, but someday I will have to do the same.

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link, chica! It's nice to have a judgement-free zone, huh? I totally agree with your post here - especially about everything being situational. Right on, sister!

    ReplyDelete